Get Business Phone Number
- Establish a professional presence with a virtual business phone number.
- Streamline communication and never miss a call with advanced call management features.
- Build trust and credibility with customers by being in constant touch with them.
Why You Should Get a Business Phone Number for Your Business? Why You Should Get a Business Phone Number for Your Business?
With a business phone number, you can easily stay in touch with your customers, answer their queries and solve all their problems without further interference. Moreover, it helps you keep your personal life separate and manageable from your business life.
When employees make calls to different callers or vice versa, such as the admin department or management department, you wouldn’t know what conversation is going on or other call details.
For any future reference, you won’t have any data that can help you understand why the call was made, the resolution provided, and the customer feedback. This is why every business must get a free business phone number with which they can track the calls & connect with the customers seamlessly and without any interference.
This will not only help you understand your customers’ grievances but also give you leverage in sales management and a strong way of business communication.
Integrated IVR System
Another major advantage of having a virtual business phone number is the integration of Interactive Voice Response (IVR). With this system, you can reduce the burden on front desk executives or those employees who handle re-routing tasks.
The automated Voice Assistant will receive the call, analyze the customer’s options, and redirect the same call to the first available executive working in the same domain.
Thanks to this virtual Business Phone System, all the calls will be directed toward the right executive who will be able to solve them. This will further reduce the overall chaos in the project and enhance the user experience.
Compatible with Different Phones
When you get a business phone number, you can use that same number to integrate different types of phones or any other connecting devices in the same network.
So, for example, you can connect your mobile, landline number, desk phone, and even remote phones on the same network without having to take multiple phone numbers for each device. This will reduce your total investment and ensure all the work is done uniformly without any discrepancy or redundancy.
For any assistance related to our Business Phone number providing phone System, you can reach our consultants at DialerHQ to learn more about how our business phone number works and what benefits you can enjoy.
VoIP Business Phone Numbers
You would be amazed to know that your virtual phone number for business can be connected to the Internet for making international or remote calls.
The VoIP system and other voice-over-Internet Protocol systems help in making calls over the Internet without using any cellular communication feature.
Therefore, you don’t have to worry about handling a long queue of callers waiting in line to get in touch with executive members or frustrated customers who cannot connect with your business for a resolution. Choose now and integrate the business phone number at the earliest.
What are The Pricing Plans DialerHQ Offers for A Business Phone Number?
- Unlimited Users (Pay only for number)
- Click To Dial
- Global Connect
- Call forwarding
- SMS/Text messages
- Smart Switch
- Last Called By
- Everything in Basic +
- Free Number 1
- Shared Inbox
- Skill Based Call Routing
- Paid Call Recording
- Target Vs Achievement
- Campaign Management
- Everything in Bronze +
- Role based access control
- Free Call Recording
- Live Call
- Call Queuing
- User Working Hours
- Call Reminder
- After Call Work
- Call Cascading
- Holiday Routing
- Feedback for Calls
- Call Tagging
- Pause-Resume Recording
- Everything in Silver +
- Power Dialer
- Voice Broadcasting
- Multi-level IVR
- Multiple Level Call Transfer
- Conference Calling
- Call Barging
- Route to External Number
- Forward to Multiple Device
- Single Sign On
- DID Group
- Call Whisper
- Intelligent Reports/Analytics
- Reports via Email
- Automatic Machine Detection
- Intelligent Call Recording
Get Business Phone Number With DialerHQ in 4 Easy Steps
Embark on your DialerHQ journey now by following the 4 simple steps outlined below.
Sign in to DialerHQ.
Choose your custom virtual number & make the payment.
Configure your account, features, and settings.
Start making and receiving calls anytime, anywhere.
How to Find the Best Business Phone Number from a Long List?
Better Call Quality
With DialerHQ, get exceptional call service at affordable pricing. Reduced call drop while making and receiving calls.
Call And Text Globally
No Additional Equipment Needed
Setting up a business telephone number is a simple process. You will require a good wifi connection & no additional hardware.
Unique Calling Features Available
Convenient to Use
Frequently Asked Questions
It's simple to purchase a business phone number from DialerHQ. Sign up on the website by choosing your preferred plan, a local or toll-free number, and completing the sign-up process.
Once you sign up with DialerHQ, you can start using your business phone number almost immediately. Our swift activation process ensures minimal downtime, allowing you to stay connected with your clients without delay.
Yes, DialerHQ provides international business phone numbers in various countries. This global accessibility empowers your business to expand its reach, establish an international presence, and cater to a broader audience.
Yes. DialerHQ allows you to configure call routing based on your business hours. You can direct calls to different departments or voicemail during off-hours, ensuring efficient customer handling.
DialerHQ prioritizes excellent call quality. With advanced technology and robust infrastructure, our service ensures consistent, high-quality audio for your business calls, fostering seamless connections with clients and partners.
Business Phone Number: Everything you need to Know
Consider owning a separate business phone number to increase your credibility and recognition. A business phone for your business will allow you and your employees to keep their private phone numbers away from business activities.
Want to know more about business phone numbers? Well, you are in the right place.
This article elaborates on business phone numbers, the importance of business phone numbers, business number types, how to choose a virtual business phone number, and the lists of top service providers of affordable business phone numbers in detail.
What is a Business Phone Number?
A business phone number, also known as direct inward dialing (DID) number, is like other telephone numbers; however, it doesn’t tie to any specific phone system. With a business phone number, you can access or use the number on various devices from various locations. In addition, you also use the number while you travel by using the provider’s web or mobile applications.
Setting up a business phone number is simple and easy, unlike traditional phone numbers. You only need to download the provided applications on your desktop or mobile phone and select the desired phone number & plan.
Different Types of Business Phone Numbers
Just like business differs, phone numbers for businesses also change. The business telephone number should be chosen upon the business consideration and the features provided by the service provider.
Here are the lists of 4 main types of virtual business phone numbers from which you can choose the one that suits well for your business.
1. Local Numbers
Local business phone number suits businesses looking to establish their presence locally. Local phone numbers are tied to specific locations/areas to assist local customers. Moreover, setting up the local phone number is simple and easy.
2. Toll-Free Numbers
Toll-free number suits businesses looking for an affordable option to achieve more professionalism. Toll-free phone numbers are often considered as the number begins with the 3-digit prefix ‘800’. However, free business numbers have a variety of area codes other than ‘800’ such as 888, 877, 855, 866, and so on.
3. Vanity Phone Numbers
Vanity number suits businesses keen to achieve better name recognition among potential customers. Vanity numbers are referred to as customizable personalized phone numbers. For example, the vanity phone numbers for a flower shop can be 1-800-FLOWERS.
4. VoIP Phone Numbers
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone numbers suit businesses searching for advanced & latest features for better call management. This business phone number has scalability and additional features you can’t find in others.
Why Do You Need a Business Phone Number?
Having a separate company phone number will always be beneficial for your business.Virtual phone numbers for business offer many more benefits than having a traditional landline. Apart from giving a professional appearance to your business, here are lists of additional reasons that tell you should have a virtual business phone number.
- Multi-device access at a time through forward calls or call queues features.
- Acquiring additional communication channels like business texting, faxing, MMS, etc.
- Other features for better call management include call screening, voicemail, etc.
Must-Have Business Phone Number Features
Here is the list of highlighting features essential to have in your business number. Take a look.
- Mobile app – It allows you to conduct hassle-free conversions with co-workers and customers.
- Call forwarding – It gives the flexibility for directing the phone calls to other numbers you intended for.
- Auto call attendant – It is an automated voice that assists customers in navigating to the right departments.
- Voicemail transcription – It automatically provides you with the notes taken from the stored voicemail. Often this feature comes with VoIP services.
- Call recording – It makes you don’t lose the information received through a call, as it records the entire call conversation as recordings.
- Call parking – It allows brands to hold the caller and promote respective employees to assist the caller by providing the right information.
- Call analytics – It enables brands to do data analytics over the information gathered from customer calls and utilize them properly to increase customer satisfaction.
How to Get a Business Phone Number?
A business phone number is vital for small businesses to expand their services. Here are the aspects of looking to get a business phone number free.
Step 1. Choosing a phone number for your business
In the section mentioned above, you may notice the different business numbers, such as local phone numbers, toll-free phone numbers, vanity phone numbers, and VoIP. Among those, pick the right one that suits your business requirements. If your business cannot afford to spend money on a business number, you can go for a free business phone number.
Step 2. Purchasing your business number
Once you decide the type of business phone number you will pick for your business. Now, you need to look for a reliable service provider like Nextiva, DialerHQ, CallHippo, and so to purchase a local phone number for your business. There are many business phone service providers like ‘TextFree’ to get a business phone number for free. All you need is to check the features and cost of their service.
Step 3. Optimizing business calls
Once you set up your business phone number, start with the extensions that work well with your business. Utilizing extensions will trim the call and costs and give you a royal and more extensive look to your business.
When to Get a Business Phone Number?
A business should have a company phone number as soon as it starts. Getting a business phone number will be better for your business communications. Also, it will prevent your business competitor from beating you.
Common signs tell you your business requires a virtual business phone number.
- When your potential customers report as they are facing trouble reaching you.
- When your calls interrupt your business calls often.
- When your business starts receiving a high volume of business calls.
- When you are facing trouble managing your business calls.
- You need advanced features like call forwarding, call queuing, call recording, etc. for managing your business phone calls.
- When your business requires strong legitimacy in the eyes of your customers.
Best Business Phone Number Providers Comparison
If you’re looking for business phone number providers for your business, there are plenty of options to choose from. We’ve compiled a comparison table on the basis of features, price, pros, and cons of the top business phone number providers to help you make an informed decision.
|Brand Name||Key Features||Pricing||Free Trial|
||Starting from $12/month||10 Days|
||Starting from $16/month||7 Days|
||Starting from $20/month||14 Days|
||Starting from $9.99/month||30 Days|
||Starting from $9.99/month||7 Days|
||Starting from $15/month.||30 Days|
||Starting from $17.95/month||10 Days|
Best Business Phone Number Providers in 2023
To find the best business mobile number service, you must know the leading phone service providers’ features, costs, pros, and cons. This section illustrates how to select the best phone service provider for your business without stress by providing complete details about the top 7 service providers offering business phone systems.
DialerHQ is a cloud-based telephony platform enabling you to make calls & work from anywhere; it is a private low-cost app that helps you to keep your personal & business calls separate. The DialerHQ app uses the user’s mobile data or WiFi connection to make international calling and texting.
With the DialerHQ app, you can instantly activate your mobile business number and make calls all over the globe without paying any extra amount. The phone service provider offers a free trial period of 10 days; users can utilize that and judge their service.
- Global number selection
- High-quality calling
- Exceptional portability
- Text & call internationally
- Convenience at your fingertips
- Seamless setup
- No new hardware required
- Easy access from anywhere
- Call forwarding
- $12 per user for a month.
- Custom service is available upon request.
Pros and Cons
- Allows users to do calling and text from the second number.
- For security reasons, the entire user conversation will be held in private.
- Need more safety features.
- Not suitable for freelance workers.
Callhippo, one of the leading telecommunication companies, offers next-gen cloud-based telephony solutions to businesses worldwide. They increase productivity and boost business performance through their virtual phone systems. The CallHippo services in web and mobile-based business apps offer excellent telephony solutions to startups & small businesses.
CallHippo enables businesses to buy a unique business phone number from more than 50 countries, transforming business sales and improving customer experience. With CallHippo, business stakeholders can easily monitor and manage their operations from one place.
- Power dialer
- Smart Switch
- Smart call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call conference
- Global Connect
- Call Queuing & Call barging
- Call recording & Voice mail
- On hold music
- Bronze plan: $16 per user for a month.
- Silver plan: $24 per user for a month.
- Platinum plan: $40 per user for a month.
Pros and Cons
- The Call Analytics feature lets you easily track your support team performance and measure customer satisfaction.
- CallHippo offers a bespoke IVR system that helps callers to engage with the correct department.
- No chat options
- No integration option
RingCentral is an American cloud-based communication solution provider offering world-class UCaaS and CCaaS solutions to all-size companies and industries worldwide. With the single app, RingCentral offers the world’s leading cloud phone system to empower your business units to increase productivity.
With the RingCentral MVP, businesses can easily create a collaborative work environment for their team regardless of location.
- Cloud PBX
- Supreme Call Management
- VoIP System Collaboration
- Instant messaging
- Essentials: $32.99 per user for a month
- Standard: $40.99 per user for a month
- Premium: $47.99 per user for a month
- Ultimate: $62.99 per user for a month
Pros and Cons
- High performance
- Easy to configure
- Easy to integrate
- Need to improve customer service.
- Provide only a central phone system.
4. Google Voice
Google introduced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services in 2009, which allows anyone to get a second phone line. Google voice is an entrepreneurial cantered product that will be useful for startups and small businesses to grow.
Google voice, along with Google workspace, would be perfect for businesses to provide better customer support services.
- Auto attendant
- Call transfer
- Easy integrations
- Voicemail Transcription
- Call conference
- Spam Identification
- Starter plan: $10 per user for a month.
- Standard plan: $20 per user for a month.
- Premier plan: $30 per user for a month
Pros and Cons
- Delivers consistent and seamless experience across multiple devices.
- Integrates well with G-suite.
- No built-in team collaboration
- Lacks in call analytics.
- Requires Google workspace.
TextFree is a communication app that allows users to make free texting and VoIP calls to their friends and families at no cost. Users of TextFree do not need to pay to send unlimited text and picture messages and make VoIP calls. The app generates revenue through Ads.
The app allows its users to create groups and make group conversations easily. TextFree app is best for startups and freelancers who want privacy protection.
- Custom phone number
- Unlimited free texting
- Calling & Voicemail
- No cost, free to use.
Pros and Cons
- Free unlimited calling and texting.
- Option to pick a custom phone number.
- Forced to view ads
- The account may deactivate if you don’t use it for 30 days.
8X8 eXperience platform offers all business types a unified business phone and VoIP communication services. The communication platform provided by 8X8 enables businesses to build a company-wide collaboration environment.
In simple words, the 8X8 eXperience empowers your business to leverage agile by providing a unified customer and employee experience. The communication platform of 8X8 allows team members to collaborate faster and work smarter.
- User-friendly dashboard
- Excellent call center management
- Automatic call distribution
- Call conferencing
- Call monitoring & recording
- Auto attendant
- API solution
- Call screening, transcription, tracking, and transfer
- Express plan: $15 per user for a month.
- X2 plan: $24 per user for a month.
- X4 plan: $44 per user for a month.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to access and easy to use by all users.
- The cloud-based business phone system allows remote users to access without any hassles.
- No free trial
- Lacks in integration
Nextiva is one of the leaders in providing business phone service and a unified communication platform for all sizes and types of businesses. The company offers businesses a wide range of services that empower them to communicate and build deeper & stronger connections between their employees & customers.
In simple wording, Nextiva offers a complete one-stop communication solution for all-size local business and growing businesses worldwide.
- Supreme activity dashboard
- 360-degree feedback system
- Call logging, queuing, reporting, scheduling, monitoring, and recording
- Easy access controls/permission
- Collaboration tools
- Customer experience management
- Contact management
- Essential plan: $18.95 per user for a month.
- Professional plan: $22.95 per user for a month.
- Enterprise plan: $32.95 per user for a month.
Pros and Cons
- Cost-efficient & highly reliable.
- High-quality sound.
- A bit complex to configure.
- No integration options.
Tips for Choosing a Business Phone Number
Choosing a new business phone number will always drive you crazy. It would help if you got the correct business number for your business so that it will benefit a lot. There are many options and factors to consider for making the right choice for your business in selecting a new business number.
Here are a few expert guidelines to get the right virtual business phone number for your business without wasting time and money.
- Be decisive – When purchasing a business communication number, you should be clear about your needs. Local phone numbers and toll-free numbers have pros and cons; you should pick them according to your business needs.
- Picking phone numbers – Always go for the simplest and easiest phone number to remember. So that your customers find it easier to reach your business.
- Features – You may find numerous features from the service providers, especially on VoIP business phone systems, but always go for providers or plans that offer essential features for your business. This allows you to get affordable phone services for your business.
Behind every successful business, a needle pushes the business owners toward the success path. If implemented correctly, the most straightforward business number could be that needle for your business.
Business phone numbers will boost your business appearances and efficiently reach your business presence to target audience groups. More importantly, small business owners, especially, improve their business capability to grow and achieve goal quicker & faster.