Get Private Number Calling App
Maintain space between your private and business communication. Stay in touch with your personal and professional contacts worldwide using a private number app.
Private Number App – Add A Second Phone Line Now
Apart from helping you separate your professional and personal lives, a private calling app manages your phone calls and reduces communication expenses.
Keep Your Privacy High
Your private calling app is a smart alternative to keep your privacy intact. End-to-end encryption ensures completely secure and reliable business communication.
If you need to separate your business and personal life, the DialerHQ app helps you maintain a clear difference. Managing clients becomes simpler with a Private phone number app.
Be it approaching new clients with a new number or making impressing old clients with a new number, the private phone call app helps your business create trust and build a credible image in the market.
Be Available Round-The-Clock
Remain available for your professional or personal contacts every time by using a free private call app. You can freely make calls at any hour of the day, to anyone you want, from anywhere from this international calling phone app.
The freedom to use private numbers for business or personal use reduces your time barrier. You can be available for your dear ones or clients at any hour of the day. So, you are just one call or text away from them, regardless of where you are!
The best thing about a private number calling app is that it helps you save money. The affordable calling charges can bring down your communication bills exponentially. You don’t need a new hardware setup, a new SIM card to make a call, or any recharge plans.
All you need is an internet connection to make a call or send a text. This makes the free private phone number app a must-option for everyone. Own it at minimal expenses and make calls globally.
Seamless Set Up
A private number app involves a hassle-free set up. It is simple to use and doesn’t involve any technical skills for setup or operation. While owning a mobile phone and a new number definitely demands hardware, network connectivity, and two SIM card management, with a private number app, you don’t need anything.
The seamless virtual number setup allows effortless calling and texting. It makes it convenient for anyone to use it without any trouble. So, even non-technical people can use the private calling app easily.
How To Make a Private Call
DialerHQ is a application that uses mobile internet or wifi to make calls and send text messages.
To get your own DialerHQ, follow these three simple steps:
Select a country and your preferred phone number from the list.
Dial or text your customers anywhere, anytime!
How Can You Make The Most Out Of Free Private Call App?
Select Your Global Number
With your private calling app, users can choose their preferred nation and phone number from the available options.
Enhance Call Quality
The call quality offered by private call apps is exceptional. Users can enjoy precise and crystal clear voice quality.
Global Calling and Messaging
Connect with professional and personal contacts all over the world, anytime and anywhere.
No Hardware Requirement
The set up is seamless and you don’t need any hardware. The app runs on your phone with an internet connection.
You can enjoy features like call forwarding, call recording, call routing, and more with a private number app.
The private call online free app can be used on your phone with an internet connection from anywhere.
Top 8 Free Private Phone Numbers Apps for Users in 2023
iPhones today have made the world a small place. But, they also have complicated things when it comes to managing your personal life, business life, and a side gig, all using a single phone. Regular alerts and buzzing is tough to handle and even harder when you have no idea why people are contacting you.
Luckily, there are some options to make things simpler to handle and effective at the same time. A simple way for professionals to separate their work life and personal life is getting a free phone number app for iPhone.
So, if you’re someone who wants to get a free private phone number app, without adding a new SIM or phone, we will provide you with all the details related to it.
Private Phone Number Application
Today, you can choose any private calling app to buy a private phone number for your iPhone device. This will provide you with a private calling number that will work flawlessly on your iPhone device and help you separate business and personal use.
Private number calling app rely on an internet or cellular connection to make calls or send texts rather than the usual cell signal.
A DialerHQ app for iPhone is the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective option to get a DialerHQ without a SIM card or without new phone number subscription
Go through the various market options to choose a reliable service provider like DialerHQ to gain an instant competitive advantage and increase bottom-line results.
Reasons to Use iOS App For Private Phone Number
There are several reasons to buy an iPhone DialerHQ app, but the major one is to increase operational efficiency.
Managing your personal and professional life
With a private phone call app for iPhone, you can segregate your personal and business life into two numbers without using any private phone call app iPhone or private number app free download subscription plan.
Getting a temporary phone number just makes it simpler to organize your busy life. It also helps you screen calls. So, if you accept business calls only during specific hours, using a business phone number will help you know when you are receiving them and when a friend wants to contact you.
Of course, you can go for the reverse also. If you want to concentrate more on your work, you can screen your personal line and accept major business calls on the primary number with the private calling app.
If you wish to expand your business globally or you have a call center for international calls, you can choose a local phone number through your DialerHQ app. A free private phone number app can help in streamlining business communication and help businesses increase customer engagement and responsiveness.
Last but not least, a free private call app provides you with better privacy. If you think people can collect more data about you from your primary phone number, you can choose a DialerHQ via a private calling app and can protect your online privacy.
This privacy makes things simpler for you, especially when you plan to drop your primary number at any time.
Now that you know all the reasons to add a free private phone number app for iPhone to your life, you should know which is the best free private phone number app for iPhone.
The Best iPhone App for a Private Phone Number
Well, you don’t have a winner here when it comes to selecting the best private number calling app. However, there is a list of the best options mentioned below; you can pick the feasible ones, depending on their features and benefits.
- DialerHQ +
- Google Voice
Best Private Phone Number Apps
Check out the list of best private phone number apps for iPhone:
DialerHQ is one of the most reasonable, affordably priced, and high-quality private number app available for iPhone. The app offers global calling and texting services to its users by picking a private number. You can use it for professional or private reasons. It uses VoIP calling and texting and helps you keep your first number and DialerHQ completely separate.
The private number calling app offers a seamless and easy setup, without the need for any new hardware. You just need to install the private calling app and pick a phone number according to your preferred code.
DialerHQ offers you facilities like call routing, call recording, call forwarding, easy texting, and more. So, you can use all these benefits by paying a small fee.
- High-quality calling: The app offers an enhanced calling experience with clear voice quality.
- Call forwarding, call recording: You can easily access features like call recording and call routing in this app.
- Text and call internationally: Using DialerHQ, you can make calls and send texts anywhere around the globe at minimal charges.
Krisp is one of the most useful iPhone private phone number calling apps accessible on the Apple Store. Apart from offering a private phone number, Krisp is well-decked with an innovative noise-cancelling feature to increase the quality of your phone calls. It is a great benefit for those who are always on the go.
Krisp also allows its users to keep their privacy intact and receive phone calls from US and Canada from anywhere across the globe. For higher privacy, you can validate your number and add a caller ID for calls.
You can enjoy 120 minutes of call time in the free version within Canada and US per week, and the subscription offers you unlimited calling. You can also avail yourself of different benefits and features with the subscription.
- Noise-canceling: The app is powered with an appealing AI-supported noise-canceling functionality that allows users to enjoy high quality and clear phone calls, no matter where they are.
- Private phone number: You will get a phone number to make and receive calls to the United States and Canada from anywhere across the globe.
- Mobile dialer: The app offers noiseless incoming and outgoing calls with your known and unknown contacts.
- Caller ID: Users can validate their phone numbers and make their caller ID to make calls for enhanced privacy.
- Available on Mac, Windows and Chrome: Krisp works cross-platform, and there is a desktop version available to enjoy distant meetings and Zoom calls.
A free version with limited services while the monthly subscription begins at $3.33.
DialerHQ + is an iPhone private phone number app that offers you a broad spectrum of numbers to select from. They offer phone numbers in many area codes in the United States. So, you need to pick your selected area code and get a number you like.
The private phone call app offers unlimited texting and messaging services. You can also send pictures through your private calling number app. But the app is not available for free. So, you need to pay to get the second phone line. But, there are several subscription options and pay-as-you-go alternatives to make the deal ideally cost-effective for you.
- Unlimited texting and messaging services: You can send text messages, videos, images, and voice messages through your free private call app.
- Broad technology compatibility: The service is compatible with 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi to offer better connections, regardless of where you are:
- Pick your area code: As there are many options for phone numbers accessible in different areas, getting a preferred code and number is easy.
- Temporary number: You can also pick temporary phone numbers for your travel to make local calls to your friend and family, rather than long-distance calls.
There is a free version with limited features, and the monthly subscription is priced at $12.99.
Another amazing DialerHQ app that helps you manage your life with a second, third or fourth number is Numflix. The app helps you enjoy different numbers for different parts of your life, one to manage your business, the other for your personal life, the next one for your dating, and the other for your online sales listing on eBay and Craigslist.
The app offers several temporary phone lines to meet your unique needs, so you don’t need to stick to a specific phone line. Once the need is over, you can get rid of the number.
However, Numflix offers you services like voice calling, messaging, texting, etc. However, you have to pay a small fee for every line you choose to use.
- Calling, texting, and messaging: It works as a full-service phone app and gives you services like calling, texting, and messaging on every phone number you access through the app.
- Compatibility with Siri: The private phone number app is compatible with Siri, so you can make calls using virtual assistance.
- Caller ID: You can enjoy a properly functioning caller ID on all phone lines, without hindering the caller ID functioning of your primary phone number.
- Compatible with all iOS devices: You can use the app on iPad and any other Apple device you want. It works perfectly well on all iOS devices.
You have to pay $1.99 for every temp line you choose to add and pay as you go charges.
Sideline claims that they offer services like conventional phone numbers but charge 80% less than them. You can enjoy the luxury of getting billed according to your flexibility – yearly, once in six months or monthly. Users enjoy limitless texting and calling on all subscription levels, along with other features.
The free trial works as a perfect option to make your decision. It runs on Android and iOS platforms and works with almost all brands of smartphones.
The subscription includes voice mail services and selecting an area code and phone number according to your preference.
- Zero Wi-Fi requirement: You don’t need Wi-Fi to use this private number calling app. You can make and receive calls using regular service.
- Utilizes carrier limits: You can access limits from your present carrier rather than paying for another unlimited calling plan using Sideline. As most subscription plans are limitless, the app gives you access to make any number of calls for any number of hours.
- Number porting: If you have a DialerHQ, such as a personal line or business line, you can use the mobile number porting service onto Sideline to continue using the same number.
There is a 7-day free trial, and the monthly subscription starts at $9.99.
Burner is yet another private number app for iPhone made specifically for those who wish to own and drop phone lines quickly. It doesn’t mean you can only use it for temporary usage. You can also enjoy a permanent DialerHQ service with Burner.
It routes phone calls from your private phone number to your primary number, which reduces its efficiency as a business number. However, you can surely use it as a dating number, craigslist ads number, gig work number and for anyone with whom you don’t want to share your permanent phone number.
You can easily drop the number anytime you wish.
- Helps you choose several numbers: Burner helps you create and drop multiple numbers as and when you want.
- Unlimited calling and texting facility: Once you choose any of their subscription plans, you can enjoy unlimited calling and texting.
- Three separate lines subscription: You can subscribe for up to three lines. These subscriptions will automatically renew till you burn the number.
The app is available for free for 7 days, and then you have to pay for a subscription, which starts at $4.99 every month.
Hushed allows its users to make anonymous calls by hiding their identities. So, if you want to make anonymous calls and don’t want the receiver to know anything about you, Hushed is a great option. You can include any quantity of phone numbers and delete them.
Every number is decked with personalized voicemail greetings, call forwarding and routing, automated reply messages, etc.
Hushed also lets users send text and images messages. After you’ve registered, you will get 20 minutes of free calling and 20 free texts for trial.
- Over 300 area codes in the US: Hushed offers more than 300 area codes in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
- Multiple subscription plans: There are too many subscription plans to select from, including per call and per text.
- Toll-free number registration: Hushed offers its users a toll-free number registration facility.
The prepaid plans begin at $1.99, and the subscriptions start at $3.99 every month.
For those in the United States, Google Voice should be a must-try. Google’s app offers you a free private phone number app for iPhone and Android to make calls to anyone with their Google account. So, you can access Google Voice in the United States using your Google Workspace account.
It allows you to get a virtual phone number to make calls, record them and send messages. It is somewhat equal to a real phone number, but the charges for international calls are high.
Google Voice is the best private number calling app for all phones, and you can access it from your PC. But, the PC version doesn’t allow you to make calls.
- Multiple services offered: It allows you to block numbers, record voice mails, forward calls and filter spam calls.
- Cloud Storage: All your data is stored in the cloud to access your past transactions anytime on several devices.
- Linked to Google Account: Google Voice is linked to your Google account.
- Completely free: It is a free private call app for iPhone, Windows and Android variants.
Line2 is a majorly business-supportive private phone number calling app with features useful for different businesses. The app runs on VoIP and offers free calling and texting services all over the US and Canada.
It allows you to add up to 5 virtual numbers and port your current number to the app. The app is a great option for separating their business and personal phone number.
- Several business services offered: This virtual phone system app offers toll-free numbers to companies and allows for conference calls. It also has an auto-attendant service, where you can guide your clients through pre-recorded messages.
- Compatible with all platforms: The app runs on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
- Clean and simple UI: Line2 has a simple and easy-to-use UI.
- Unlimited VoIP calls and messages: You can make unlimited VoIP calls and send texts across Canada and the United States.
How to get DialerHQ app for an iPhone?
There are plenty of options in the market. You need to choose the best phone app with a low subscription price and good performance. You should also check out the features offered and the customer service provided. If an iPhone DialerHQ app offers you these services, you can go for it.
The steps to to get the DialerHQ app for iPhone are:
- Download the app
- Choose the free trial
- Select your preferred number according to the country code
- And you’re good to go!
There are apps specifically developed for iOS and Android, while some are developed for both.
So, these are the best private number calling apps recommended for you. If you need to get a private phone number, be it for a business line or to enhance your personal life, these apps will help you do it without any hassle. They are simple to use and available in different price ranges.
Irrespective of your reason, the list will prove to be a great match for your needs. Check out the user reviews to ensure the app is reliable before downloading it. Also, check out their regulations for your country’s usage and follow accordingly.
Lastly, different subscription plans include different services. Assess the services you need and then pick a subscription plan accordingly, and the iPhone with private phone number app will fulfill all your needs and requirements.
Need a Quick & Easy Private Number Calling App?
Make international calls & texts without buying a SIM card.